Anzeige

Lego sucht Senior Gamification Design Manager

Neuigkeiten und Aktuelles
SpieLama
Kennerspieler

Lego sucht Senior Gamification Design Manager

Beitragvon SpieLama » 22. Dezember 2015, 02:06

Lego sucht in Dänemark einen Senior Gamification Design Manager.

The Role
The Senior Gamification Design Manager:
  • Develops incentives strategy & drives the reward platform vision for the My Lego experience
  • Defines and promotes the My Lego experience incentives structure (i.e. what should be the rewards and what should be rewards triggers)
Responsibilities
  • Take the lead on Incentives within the Creative team, supporting the creation of a compelling rewards & incentive programme for My Lego
  • Create a pipeline and portfolio of incentives & rewards ahead of launch in close collaboration with PG's and Markets
  • Develop the incentives management platform and processes in close collaboration with PG's, Markets, CMA, other Lego-owned channels
  • Consolidate business requirements for My Lego (and Ecosystem) elements such as the incentive systems (achievements, digital rewards and campaigns), the avatar builder, movie browser, games browser and high score
  • Develop the Incentives strategy in conjunction with the Creative Director and Incentives Manager
  • Execute incremental content and incentives development and management after go-live
  • Ensures the Creative Director is informed on team progress and consulted regarding key design decisions
Interested in hearing more?
Contact me at simon@aswift.com for a confidential chat to discuss the role and package.

Mehr Informationen unter http://www.develop-online.net/jobs/seni ... ger/012684.